Cautions for Wood table
- Clean water and wet food off immediately.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- This product uses hardwood, so some distortion or discoloration is natural.
- The smell of oak will naturally weaken and disappear with time.
Cautions for Plate & Bowl
- Due to the nature of ceramics, there may be some blak spots, bubbles, or glaze running,
and these are not considered defects.
- It is weak against scratches as is uses matt glaze.
- When cleaning, it is recommended to use a sponge.
Precautionary instructions for washing mat
Wash with warm water and use a neutral detergent.
Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Iron using a low temperature (80~120).